Huzurabad Election Updates (updated on 26th July)
- Telangana chief minister KCR invited Huzurabad Dalit representatives to Hyderabad for taking participate in a Dalit Bandhu preparatory meeting on July 26th.
- Etela Rajender is doing aggressive campaigns by visiting the crucial pockets of the Huzurabad assembly constituency.
- Congress party is not yet announced the party candidate.
- Kaushik Reddy has formally joined the TRS party on July 21st at TRS Bhavan in the presence of CM KCR and Harish rao. He is likely to get a TRS party ticket for the Huzurabad assembly constituency elections.
- Kaushik Reddy has tendered his resignation from the Congress party after video footages (in which he had a call with the TRS party worker) surfaced on social media. Congress party sought an explanation from Kaushik Reddy. Kaushik Reddy is likely to join TRS.
- Famous TV Presenter Theenmar Mallanna has predicted the following vote share in Huzurabad By Election as of July 18th 2021.
1) Etela Rajender – 55% 2) TRS – 33% 3) Congress – 12%
- Telangana BJP state president Bandi Sanjay has announced a padayatra which is likely to be started from Bhagyalaxmi temple and ends at Huzurabad. This explains, how BJP is taking Huzurabad as prestigious.
- Huzurabad by-election notification is likely to be issued anytime after July 15th.
- Telangana Legislative Assembly speaker formally approved the resignation of Etela Rajender.
- As of June 17th, it is unclear when the by-elections will be held.
- Kaushik Reddy is likely to re-contest representing Indian National Congress Party.
Karimnagar MP/Parliament Elections 2019 – Huzurabad Assembly Segment Voting Pattern
|Candidate / Party||Votes||Percentage|
|Ponnam Prabhakar / Congress||46,689||29.56|
|Bandi Sanjay / BJP||26,176||16.57|
|Vindo Kumar / TRS||77.211||48.89|
Huzurabad Assembly Election Results
|INC||Kethiri Sudarshan Reddy||38,278||24.68%|
|TDP||Kashyap Reddy Muddasani||15,642||10.08%|
|TDP||Muddasani Damodar Reddy||13,799|
|INC||V Krishna Mohan Rao||41,717||28.54%|
|Praja Rajyam||Pingili Venkateshwar Reddy||24,785||16.96%|
By Polls, 2008
|TRS||V. Lakshmikantha Rao||53,547|
|TRS||V. Lakshmikantha Rao||81,121|
|TDP||Enugala Peddi Reddy||36,451|
Huzurabad By-Elections – Latest News & Updates