Huzurabad by-election battle turned into a catalyst test in Telangana politics. TRS has been witnessing continuous setbacks from BJP in the 2019 MP elections, Dubbak Bypoll & GHMC elections results. If BJP recreates the magic, then it will raise the morale and confidence of the party cadre resulting in the likely elevation of the BJP into the chief opposition party. But, BJP performance in districts like Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, and Mahabubnagar district is not good enough. BJP’s pathetic performance in the Nagarjuna Sagar poll is a perfect instance. Congress has a stronghold over BJP in those areas. We need to remember, the same thing happened in the 2019 parliament elections resulting in 7 mp seats to BJP & Congress. BJP elevation will not cause a triangular fight across the state, due to Congress & BJP’s limitations, causing much damage to TRS and there are more chances for Hung in coming Telangana assembly elections. TRS would witness massive damage due to the strong anti-incumbency and swing-voters between BJP and Congress.
Huzurabad Election Updates
- We will publish complete inputs and other details on October 30th Evening. Though we have complete details on ongoing trends and voting patterns, due to the election commission guidelines, we are not revealing.
- BJP Campaign Management is very strategic and well planned than TRS. Kishan Reddy, Bandi Sanjay & Vijaya Shanthi are going to tour extensively in the final phase of the election. Exclusive ground reports claim that the people response rate is very high in the BJP campaigns.
- Election Commission has instructed the Telangana State government to stop the Dalitu Bandhu activities due to the election code in Huzurabad.
- Congress party has finalized National Student Union of India (NSUI) State president Balmoori Venkat Narsing Rao as Contestant.
- The Huzurabad by-election schedule has been announced by the Election Commission of India. The election polling will be held on October 30, 2021.
- Gellu Srinivas Yadav is officially declared as a TRS contestant for the Huzurabad by-election.
- Telangana chief minister KCR invited Huzurabad Dalit representatives to Hyderabad for taking participate in a Dalit Bandhu preparatory meeting on July 26th.
- Etela Rajender is doing aggressive campaigns by visiting the crucial pockets of the Huzurabad assembly constituency.
- Congress party is not yet announced the party candidate.
- Kaushik Reddy has formally joined the TRS party on July 21st at TRS Bhavan in the presence of CM KCR and Harish rao. He is likely to get a TRS party ticket for the Huzurabad assembly constituency elections.
- Kaushik Reddy has tendered his resignation from the Congress party after video footages (in which he had a call with the TRS party worker) surfaced on social media. Congress party sought an explanation from Kaushik Reddy. Kaushik Reddy is likely to join TRS.
- Famous TV Presenter Theenmar Mallanna has predicted the following vote share in Huzurabad By Election as of July 18th 2021.
1) Etela Rajender – 55% 2) TRS – 33% 3) Congress – 12%
- Telangana BJP state president Bandi Sanjay has announced a padayatra which is likely to be started from Bhagyalaxmi temple and ends at Huzurabad. This explains, how BJP is taking Huzurabad as prestigious.
- Huzurabad by-election notification is likely to be issued anytime after July 15th.
- Telangana Legislative Assembly speaker formally approved the resignation of Etela Rajender.
- As of June 17th, it is unclear when the by-elections will be held.
- Kaushik Reddy is likely to re-contest representing Indian National Congress Party.
Karimnagar MP/Parliament Elections 2019 – Huzurabad Assembly Segment Voting Pattern
|Candidate / Party||Votes||Percentage|
|Ponnam Prabhakar / Congress||46,689||29.56|
|Bandi Sanjay / BJP||26,176||16.57|
|Vindo Kumar / TRS||77.211||48.89|
Huzurabad Assembly Election Results
|INC||Kethiri Sudarshan Reddy||38,278||24.68%|
|TDP||Kashyap Reddy Muddasani||15,642||10.08%|
|TDP||Muddasani Damodar Reddy||13,799|
|INC||V Krishna Mohan Rao||41,717||28.54%|
|Praja Rajyam||Pingili Venkateshwar Reddy||24,785||16.96%|
By Polls, 2008
|TRS||V. Lakshmikantha Rao||53,547|
|TRS||V. Lakshmikantha Rao||81,121|
|TDP||Enugala Peddi Reddy||36,451|
Huzurabad By-Elections – Latest News & Updates