In India, political parties are not allowed to field candidates in an election without first registering with the Election Commission of India. The procedure of political party registration in India is relatively simple, but there are quite a few steps involved and the process can take anywhere from three months to six months depending upon the documentation and other factors. We provide complete assistance and services for the registration of new political parties ensuring the initiation of legal guidelines as per the Representation of People Act-1951.
- New Party Registration with Election Commission of India
- Guiding Legal issues pertaining to Representation of People Act-1951
- Preparation of Party Constitution understanding the party idealogy and aspirations
- Political Party Symbol – Guidance & Consulting
- Providing Legal Guidelines for Applying a common political party symbol with Election Commission of India
- Assisting Party Manifesto
- Creation of Party Logo
- Creation of Website for a political party
- Creation of Social Media Handles
- Political Strategy & Advisory
- Social Media Content Strategy
- Political Intelligence
- Analytics & Insights
Please Contact Our Team for more information.
We also register political parties in cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, New Delhi & Kolkata & in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Bihar, Assam, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh & West Bengal.