Post Poll Analysis
- Final Voting Turnout is 88%
- There are heavy chances for TRS
- TRS Vote share is likely to touch 50%
- Congress Vote share may touch 40-42%
- BJP may get 08-10%
- BJP is nowhere in the Constituency due to multiple factors.
- BJP was never ever active in the constituency for decades.
- This constituency is completely different from Dubbak or a constituency in Nizamabad or Karimnagar district.
- Jana Reddy has shown good impact, but not enough to win.
- BJP candidate Ravi Kumar is a new face in the constituency. Niveditha Reddy had to quit reluctantly due to the pressure from BJP’s high command.
- Nomula Bhagat has the advantage of sympathy. TRS party has also extended all the support from multiple sources for enabling a proper campaign strategy for Bhagath.
- Less vote share in the constituency will create discomfort for the BJP and may impact morale. BJP is unable to stabilize its strength in the pockets of Khammam, Nalgonda & Warangal.
- MLC elections verdict is another testimony for its weakness in the respective districts.
- This victory is likely to give some oxygen for TRS which witnessed a setback in Dubbaka and GHMC elections.
|BJP||Kankanala Nivedita Reddy||2,675||1.48|
|TDP||Kadari Anjaiah Yadav||27,858||17.2|
|Sr No||Candidate||Party||Total Vote|
|1||Kunduru Jana Reddy
|2||Tera Chinnapa Reddy
Eslavath Ramchander Naik
|Praja Rajyam Party||8600
|5||Boligorla Srinivas Yadav
Nagarjuna Sagar By-Polls – Latest News & Updates